Linen Face Mask featuring linen fabric on the top layer, secured with a 100% cotton lining on the inside, along with soft and pliable ear loops for maximum comfort. Each form-fitting mask is equipped with extra webbing on the rim to provide for better grip. Because of their handmade nature, each mask may differ by a few millimetres in size.
Note: They’re non-medical masks and are good to protect others around you, but for your own safety, remember to maintain social distancing.
Dos and Don’ts:
- Avoid touching the mask or wash/sanitise your hands before doing so.
- Make sure the mask has a snug fit.
- Wash or sanitise your hands before removing the mask.
- Handle the mask with the ear loops instead of touching the fabric.
- Wash a fabric mask in soapy water at least once a day.
- Store it safely in a sealed plastic bag.
- Wear it loose.
- Uncover your nose or mouth while talking to other people in close proximity.
- Remove or touch the mask where there are people within a distance of one meter.
- Wear it dirty or wet.
- Share it with others.