Hand-sewn and completely up-cycled from offcuts, this 100% Linen Patch Mask produced zero waste in its production process. Its double-layered and form-fitting design makes it ideal for getting out to get groceries or running errands comfortably and securely. ProTip – A wet mask promotes microbial growth. Hence, it best be avoided while exercising or during activities that may cause sweating. Because of their handmade nature, each mask may differ by a few millimetres in size.
Note: They’re non-medical masks and are good to protect others around you, but for your own safety, remember to maintain social distancing.
Dos and Don’ts:
- Avoid touching the mask or wash/sanitise your hands before doing so.
- Make sure the mask has a snug fit.
- Wash or sanitise your hands before removing the mask.
- Handle the mask with the ear loops instead of touching the fabric.
- Wash a fabric mask in soapy water at least once a day.
- Store it safely in a sealed plastic bag.
- Wear it loose.
- Uncover your nose or mouth while talking to other people in close proximity.
- Remove or touch the mask where there are people within a distance of one meter.
- Wear it dirty or wet.
- Share it with others.